- Cinnabon is a female Pit Bull mix.
- She’s roughly four years old.
- She is spayed, microchipped, and up to date on shots.
- She is also on monthly heartworm preventative.
- She has been waiting for a forever home since November 6, 2014.
- Cinnabon loves people and has done well with children, too.
- She is a very active, athletic dog with a lot of energy to burn.
- Due to her energy level, she’d do best with children 5 and up.
- Cinnabon needs to be the only pet in the home.
- Cinnabon is a part of Live.Love.Bark’s training program.
- Sandy knows the sit, down and come commands.
- She walks nicely on a leash.
- She is easy to re-focus and is food motivated.
- Cinnabon is very well behaved during bath time.
- Cinnabon is a wonderful model, and loves to ham it up for the camera.
“Make sure you get my good side.” 😉
But then again… sometimes she won’t… hahaha
- Cinnabon is still young and loves her playtime. She loves toys of all kinds, especially squeaky toys, and would love a yard to play in with someone to play with.
- After playtime, she enjoys rolling over for belly rubs.
- Cinnabon has just begun her agility training! She is the perfect candidate for it.
- Cinnabon’s adoption fee is paid for by Live.Love.Bark, which means she is FREE to an approved applicant.
- She also goes home with a free collar, leash, bag of food, bed, toys, and treats.
- Live.Love.Bark will also offer help continuing her training.
Cinnabon’s ideal home would be a home with an active couple or family. If the family has children, they should be over the age of five. The home can not have other animals in it. She would prefer a fenced in yard, but walks nicely on a leash so she would do fine without one, so long as she was walked and exercised regularly. She would make a great running partner with a little leadership.
If you are interested in adopting Cinnabon, visit her in person at Islip Animal Shelter.
If you are interested in fostering Cinnabon, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.